Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Welcome Fellow Travelers

Traveling the Crooked Path has been a theme of mine for a number of years and I feel the time is now right to put it on a blog to share with my friends and fellow travelers.

The "Crooked Path" comes from the book of Ecclesiastes (chaper 7) where Solomon exhorts, "Consider the work of God: who can make straight what he has made crooked?" I've found in my own life, the path is not nearly as straight as I would like it to be much of the time. In the end, I need to submit to God's soverignty and do what I can to follow Him as He leads me.

So welcome to the blog and I hope you find some comfort among fellow travelers of the Crooked Path. We all learn from each other, and this is just one way of facilitating that learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment